Used Camper Alert Thread

Anybody able to recommend a price range on a 2004 Hawk in excellent condition?

Camper Options Include:
Queen size slide out upper bed
Couch/Bed conversion (sleeps 2 on the top, 2 on the bottom)
16k BTU Auto Furnace w/ Thermostat
GE Portable A/C Unit
Interstate Deep Cycle Battery (2019)
IOTA Converter
2 burner propane Stove
20 Gal water tank
6 Gal hot water heater
Outside Shower
Sink w/ Electric Waterpump
Ice Box (Would be easy to remove Ice Box and add 12v ARB StyleCooler/Freeze on a slider)
2 Roof Vents over dinette and bed
Fiamma 8' Awning
2 Aux rear flood lights
12V outlets with 110v for Shore power
4 Rieco mechanical jacks
All original owners manuals and paperwork included

Owner is asking 16K but I can't tell how that compares to others.

OsideSlide said:
Owner is asking 16K but I can't tell how that compares to others.
I have been looking at a bunch of listings and I think that this is overpriced based on pre-COVID pricing but people are not making rational purchase decisions right now and someone else may be prepared to pay that price to get it now rather than wait many months to get a new one. We can only hope that the prices return to reality as winter rolls in and/or there is some exit strategy from the pandemic-related restrictions.

I purchased a 2005 Eagle in 2018 for 7k that has similar options minus AC, hot water heater/shower and awning. My camper was not in excellent condition but it was in good shape. I have slowly upgraded or fixed things as it's 15yrs old. Older campers have screws all over the roof that need to be maintained so hopefully it's been stored inside when not in use.

IMO that's to much for a used camper that old. I think I got a good deal ony camper but once you reach a certain price point I would get a new hawk shell for a little more for that kind of money.

Max and Tylers, thanks for the reply, that's just what i needed to know. its so hard to get a handle on reasonable used pricing right now.

Actually probs not, 6 hours is an eternity for those damn things on CL

Update: 6 hours late on the add = 5th person in line

slosquirrel said:
That one seemed like a good deal. What year/configuration is your tundra? I have a 1997 Hawk on my 2015 Double Cab Tundra (3.5ft Bed)... It just has ~3" platform under it to clear the bed rails.
I've got a 2004 double cab with 6.5' bed. It has a 58" opening at the tailgate, it seems like most of the pre-2001 Hawks have a 60" or 64" rear. from what I've read FWC changed the footprint mid-2001 to accommodate more T100's and 1st gen Tundras:
http://rockymountainfourwheelcampers.com/campers/fitguide/

kwpetrocine said:
Not sure of the model either, but it isn't a shell - fully equipped - $5500

Truck bed pop up camper, a/c, light aluminum roof rack, 2 burner stove top, 3 way refer, sink,hot water heater, exterior shower, 20 gallon water tank, 30 amp cord plug in, new converter and battery charger, with battery, 3 way main 12 volt switch, 1000 watt inverter, forced air propane heater, and 3 speed in/ out roof top fan, sleeps 2 comfortably, other extras, weights less than 1000 lbs.

Back
Top Bottom