Used Camper Alert Thread

HandTurkee said:
I think it is a closed group, but this guy willing to sell his 2007 hawk for $12,500. Looks to be loaded for that era. Located in tennessee. Not likely to last very long. https://m.facebook.com/groups/FourWheelCampersOwners/permalink/3498526393556765/?anchor_composer=false

stclair said:
Posted again on the Portal for a bit more. Several folks have been encouraging him to ask more. Not sure I understand that. Seller determines fair price...buyer feels they got a fair deal...win/win.

https://expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/fs-2007-fwc-hawk-in-pristine-condition.220451/
Are these one and the same? Look like it to me. Just what I'm looking for, but yowsa, 2,000 miles from me. Great find, thanks for posting!

Vic Harder said:
This looks to be an excellent buy 8' bed 1993 Ranger for $3000. Pictures show mint like condition!
I have this same camper just with the 3-way fridge. I paid $4500 for it a year ago and drove from SoCal to Boulder CO to pick it up. Mine had some tears in the liner and appeared to have some repaired damage to the back corner...$3k for this one looks to be a much better deal. My heater and fridge took some time and effort to get working too and I ended up doing some frame welding work...If I were still looking, I would jump on this quick! It fits in a Tacoma btw.

I'm going to reach out to the seller and see if he has any more documentation. It looks like he may have an owners manual. This is a model not covered in FWCs online owners manuals.

I was just going to post about the FWC Granby in Boulder but I see stclair just beat me to it.

I am out at the Sellers property now and gave it a once-over.

This could be a good deal for the right person!

Arctic said:
I was just going to post about the FWC Granby in Boulder but I see stclair just beat me to it.

I am out at the Sellers property now and gave it a once-over.

This could be a good deal for the right person!
It would be awesome to see an authentic restoration of one of these.

Back
Top Bottom