Used Value for FWC

GDinMT

Advanced Member
Anyone have a good resource for pricing used FWC? I’ve tried NADA, but it doesn’t seem to have enough “options” based on model configuration.

Thanks.

Good luck.. very subjective it seems and also depends on location. Here in Colorado, everyone wants them, driving the prices up..

Best bet is to look at the gear exchange and see what they are selling/ sold for..

You have to start from the understanding that FWC's are limited production items. I believe FWC has made only several hundred annually. Production has been increasing each year, but when you look at the specific model and options the actual number produced in that exact configuration could be very low. And there is only one production facility, so you tend to find more of them west of the Mississippi. This is the time of year that some potential buyers will pay up for a used one instead of waiting in line for a new one.

reach out to Used Four Wheel Campers on Instagram or Facebook, they know the market very well

Pax2525 said:
reach out to Used Four Wheel Campers on Instagram or Facebook, they know the market very well
We can answer anything you need to know.

This thread would be is a great resource for pricing.
I'd look at it in reverse chronological order until you get a feel for prices.
Used Pop Up Thread

Once you have a general idea, then you can begin to ask more specific questions.

GDinMT, Reality is , fwc campers are in very high demand, there are good deals out there but you'll still be paying more ( depends on how bad you want it) than a comparable/similar Pop up. It's like a cult following, similar to ATC, XP or any other quality RV.

Mickey

I understand that FWC’s retain their value very well. I’m more interested in knowing how people decide a fair price when selling/buying used campers. Seems like NADA is low and doesn’t account for configuration or add-ons.

Like I said, they price" what the market will bear. It's a sellers market for the most part.
That's all there is to it. Imo

Mickey

The 'Used Pop Up Truck Camper Alert Thread' Bill D linked to in response #5 is probably your best source. You will just have to wade through the listings until you get an understanding of price vs. options vs. age.

jim

Back
Top Bottom