using the camper off the truck?

The wife and I (me 225, her 145 even though she claims 135, for 370 total) have both been in our '14 Fleet with it off the truck on the four corner jacks, and both on the bed too. No problems, and no silly support underneath. If the damn thing can't hold us without falling apart, pretty sure that would be all over these forums, and it would be completely ridiculous. It does not, however, appear that FWC has a written policy or guidance on folks in the camper, or people using the camper bed off the truck. I imagine it's to retain some degree of plausible deniability. I suppose that may work for the real oldies, but the newer ones had best hold together, or weight ratings need to be published.

I was gonna suggest metric <-> Imperial conversion issues :oops: but I think it is the space time warp emanating from the home state. :D

Math issues have increased in both Colorado and Washington in the recent past. Begin this summer in Oregon. :oops: Life is more and more interesting.

Just kidding. We all know that it is just pop-up camper math. My placard says 875 lbs but I know it is closer to 1400 lbs.

Paul

Back
Top Bottom