Vermont - New York - Canada, October 2015

Part 5 will be completed tonight. For Part 4 I tried to put more photos of the plaques on one line but couldn't figure out how to do it and couldn't turn some of the photos. Any help would be appreciated. Enjoy the trip report. It was a wonderful time. jd

John, thanks for sharing your great trip. It is fun to be away for that length of time, isn't it? My buddy Barking Spider grew up on a dairy farm in Cooperstown. The Lady's Mom & Dad are the biggest Cub fans I know and as a little girl the Lady spent time in the Wrigley Field bleachers. You visited some neat places!

Longhorn 1, Glad you had a great time in Vermont! This is my favorite time of year around here with all the colors and crisp air. Sorry I missed you, I'll just have to sample on of those beers while I look through your photos.

I'm out of town this week and trying to view via the links, which aren't working for me on the iPhone. I'll be sure to give them a look when I get home on the computer!

Thanks John for all the great photos.
Maybe this is the Cubs year.After all it has been on a video billboard in the "Back to the Future 2" movie.
Cubs win world series 2015. Stranger things have happened.
Frank

Looks like a great trip. Thanks for the report. I was at the U of MN same time as Winfield but can't claim any similarity in athletic ability!

Guys, thanks for your posts and comments. Got back from a short weekend at Brown County State Park in Nashville. IN. Disappointed with the colors. Not here yet.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Wander The West mobile app

Back
Top Bottom