Wander the West Forum Group Camping Gathering at Valley of the Gods, 2016

Bosque Bill

Ten of us had a great time meeting up in southern Utah last month. You should have been there! Read all about it using the links below.

My before and after trip is included, as well. I broke out our Moon House hike, that 5 us did on Sunday, into a separate post.

Remember to click on a photo to see a larger version. You can also navigate through those larger photos by using your arrow keys.

Part 1 is the post that includes our meet-up and camp at Valley of the Gods.

Moon House Ruins Hike.

Part 2 tells the story about what I did after the group meet-up.

Also, there are links to additional photo pages in Part 2 - check those out as well.

Thanks,
Bill

Bill, great TR. Looks like everyone had a fun time and you got to see some amazing sites. Thanks for sharing. jd

Sent from my SM-G900V using Wander The West mobile app

Enjoyed your report! We passed through that area this fall and would like to return to see more. There is so much to see around there. Your blog is a great resource for planning- the map is great.

Fun to see the WTW gathering- we were just a couple of weeks too early to make it.

kmcintyre, longhorn1, Wandering Sagebrush, and takesiteasy - thanks for reading my report and leave such nice comments.

Edgewood said:
Wow...nice campsite!
I'll say! I've camped in more "beautiful" or "spectacular" sites, but the peace and serenity of this one is unparalleled. I thought about not describing its location, but anyone reading my blog is probably cool enough to appreciate it and take care of it should they be fortunate enough to camp there.

What a fabulous good time and follow-up trip report. Not to mention the area itself is a treat for four eyes. Thanks for the time you put in to posting this!!

Back
Top Bottom