Wander the West Members (add yourself here)

How it looks so far...

WtWmap00.jpg

(Idea borrowed from RV.net...)

mike, i tried briefly to add mine but was also unable too do so...let me know what you figure out...

OK, how 'bout if you add yourself again with a '1' appended to your name, and this time add your picture and all. Then I can go in and delete your old self and get rid of the '1'.

(erod, I just changed your picture to Yosemite Bear! :eek: :D )

Sweet,

To add pic, go to edit and add picture then browse your folders. Sometime it helps to save a small one to your desktop or a folder to find it.

OK, how 'bout if you add yourself again with a '1' appended to your name, and this time add your picture and all. Then I can go in and delete your old self and get rid of the '1'.

(erod, I just changed your picture to Yosemite Bear! :eek: :D )

bear was cool but i changed mine to a picture of me that way if you come through bozo your not chasing a bear around calling it erod!:D

Hmm, when I first added myself, I did have an edit button, now I do not.

Do I have to join or become a member of BuddyMapping to edit or delete or ?

Confused,
Mike

Hmm, when I first added myself, I did have an edit button, now I do not.

Do I have to join or become a member of BuddyMapping to edit or delete or ?

Confused,
Mike

don't think so, i signed on, tried to post a pic and it didn't work. then i just went back and clicked on my "dot", hit edit, and added the same picture. no problem.

don't think so, i signed on, tried to post a pic and it didn't work. then i just went back and clicked on my "dot", hit edit, and added the same picture. no problem.
What do you mean "signed on"?

When I click on my dot, am I supposed to see an Edit button someplace??

How does that system know it is you and you can edit your picture?

What prevents you from messing with another buddy picture?

Mike

OK... your turn!

Geez... "it" placed a new dot about two hours east of where I live... I live in Augusta, MI 49012-9327

Mike

Try putting yourself on this map so we can all see where we are...

i just clicked mark's link, then clicked on the dot where bozo is at, then i had an edit option in the lower right hand conrner. click that, choose your picture file and should be good. a lot of times site remeber your computer...kinf of like how you don't have to "sign in" ever time you get on WTW :) ...hope that helps...i'll try again and see if i am missing something.

I have my PC to not uses "cookies"... they are deleted when I close the browser window.

So, I could edit stuff when I added flinchlock1, but after I closed my browser, and re-open it, I do not have an edit option.

Mike

P.S. Erod, did you have a chance to read the PM I sent you quite awhile ago?

I have my PC to not uses "cookies"... they are deleted when I close the browser window.

So, I could edit stuff when I added flinchlock1, but after I closed my browser, and re-open it, I do not have an edit option.

Mike

P.S. Erod, did you have a chance to read the PM I sent you quite awhile ago?

yea, sorry mike, forgot to get back to you one that...must have been when i was on the road. congrats on moving to mt. hopefully i am still around in 2009!

Back
Top Bottom