Wander the West Members (add yourself here)

Mark, I can't get on to the buddymap, I click on the site and Safari comes on to tell me the site doesn't exist..What am I doing wrong? I am in Lompoc which is 40 miles up the coast from Santa Barbara. Thanks Terri

Probably just a temporary issue. Just tried myself and it looks like its down atm. Hopefully not permanently.

Looks like the URL expired. :(

Hi, all--

It looks like the URL no longer functions. The only references to it on Google are (broken) links.

I think Google Maps innovations might have run them out of business.

Fun while it lasted, though...

Saying Hey

Del Albright, here, just checking in and saying hi. Altho I'm RV or tent now, I owned a Four-Wheel Pop-Up in the 1980's on my 4x4 Ford truck. I spend most of my time fighting for our access (trails and roads) through my role as an Ambassador with the BlueRibbon Coalition.

My old pop-up was nick-named "Tortuga", spanish for turtle, because of the stick your neck out configuration. I'm glad to see they are still around. I'd love to have one today. There are many times I don't need my RV, yet my old Jeep is pretty tight to sleep in. :D

If anyone has any land use or access questions, I make my self available.
Del

Welcome aboard Del. Thank you for your rights preservation efforts!

Regarding the members locator map....May I suggest everyone put thier location either in thier signature or in the upper right portion above your # of posts. This has been mentioned before, but worth a re-mention as we have many new members...

TT

Blue Ribbon!

Del Albright, here, just checking in and saying hi. Altho I'm RV or tent now, I owned a Four-Wheel Pop-Up in the 1980's on my 4x4 Ford truck. I spend most of my time fighting for our access (trails and roads) through my role as an Ambassador with the BlueRibbon Coalition.

My old pop-up was nick-named "Tortuga", spanish for turtle, because of the stick your neck out configuration. I'm glad to see they are still around. I'd love to have one today. There are many times I don't need my RV, yet my old Jeep is pretty tight to sleep in. :D

If anyone has any land use or access questions, I make my self available.
Del

First, I'm surprised that I missed this thread for 4 days
Second, thanks, Del, and let me say the Blue Ribbon Coalition is fantastic! If you don't already belong, I suggest you visit http://www.sharetrails.org/ to see what they do. I have been a member for a few years now, I just never thought to bring it up here (dumb, dumb, dumb).

Where we are

Located in Watson Lake, Yukon, Canada. Right on the Alaska Highway..
Stop by for a coffee.
Robbie

Back
Top Bottom