Wanted :FWC grandby

SloanKeterine

Advanced Member
Hello WTW! I am looking for a grandby, or keystone , preferably a grandby that has the larger bed area on top .I would settle for an early version depending on the condition. . I’m not looking for show room condition camper, but I would like something that has good potential . If you have something you would part ways please let me know . Located in Albuquerque NM. I realize I will probably have to drive out of state . Thanks ! Josh

Good afternoon. May I suggest adding your location to your, “In search of” post. I think you’ll have more luck getting meaningful responses that way.

Good luck and I hope one comes your way soon.

Hi Josh

I am getting ready to list my Grandby. It's a flatbed model and has the king bed extension. shoot me a pm if interested

Steve

Hello … I am seriously considering selling my (pro build out) Custom Grandby Shell. I will enclose a WTW build thread link. It can be sold stripped down w/o solar, LiFePo4 batteries, Dometic refrigerator, custom Lagun mount & table. The original FWC battery would be included. The exterior shower curtain needs to stay, along with a few other upgrades. The struts have been upgraded recently to 40 lb.
The build plan was centered around being light, using a HD F150, coming in measurably below payload. The pandemic, & fires, put us mostly out of business for 2 years. I have shoulder issues & it’s getting tougher to use the bed. The Camper seems close to new. The truck could be offered for sale too. I could offer a package deal. Alone, the truck would be an easy sale/trade in for me. HD trucks are somewhat rare. 2018 on both camper & truck. The tires were more recently replaced with E rated. Truck has 13,100 miles, tires 5,500. So again, the Camper can be sold with less or more. It would take a day or so to price, if there would be serious interest. Mine has King Bed pullout.
https://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/topic/17753-grandby-shell-build-it-takes-a-village-a-bit-more-install-info-zero-declination-drop-down-shower-curtain/?hl=%2Btakes+%2Bvillage

Back
Top Bottom