Wanted Hawk Four Wheel Camper - Update, Camper Found

PNWanderlust

Long time listener first time caller here.. :)

My partner and I are looking to purchase a FWC Hawk (2016-New) with rollover couch, side, or front dinette here soon Spring-Summer timeframe, figured we'd test the waters ahead of time for anyone considering selling around then.

Located in Oregon, and willing to travel to nearby states. We'd like to find one mostly loaded (outside water with shower, heater, exterior lighting, flush mount sink and stove, and 2 vents).

Feel free to PM me!

As an example this Hawk listing was reasonably priced IMO but was a little too late to get to it -
https://www.facebook.com/groups/617560256689530/permalink/729741978804690/

Yes welcome to the cult.As a ATC owner I can recommend the ATC brand.
The Panther/Ocelot would be a good choice.

They might be harder to locate then the FWC campers, but they do show up from time to time.

I would check the site daily for new listings.
Good luck with a find.
Frank

Wandering Sagebrush said:
Welcome to Wander the West!

You might also look for an ATC Panther or Ocelot.

Good luck with finding your camper!

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
Yes welcome to the cult.As a ATC owner I can recommend the ATC brand.
The Panther/Ocelot would be a good choice.

They might be harder to locate then the FWC campers, but they do show up from time to time.

I would check the site daily for new listings.
Good luck with a find.
Frank
Thank you both! I appreciate it and will also check into ATC as an option also.

I have a 2014 Silver Spur Hawk. Front dinette, hot water, outdoor shower, etc. I bought brand new, only owner.
Changing my camper setup, so looking to sell. Also live in OR

kakmontana said:
I have a 2014 Silver Spur Hawk. Front dinette, hot water, outdoor shower, etc. I bought brand new, only owner.
Changing my camper setup, so looking to sell. Also live in OR
Nice! I’ll send you a DM!

Check out my posting from today. it’s an ATC ocelot (similar to hawk) for a 6.5 bed. We are located in Reno.

skifishbum said:
Check out my posting from today. it’s an ATC ocelot (similar to hawk) for a 6.5 bed. We are located in Reno.
Nice Camper! I’m sure that will go quick, we’re just hoping for one with a sink and some seating. Appreciate you reaching out. GLWS!

Not the age or model you posted about but we're considering selling our mostly loaded 2015 Fleet Side Dinette (and 2004 Tundra). If you're interested I'll send you the details.

Porkface said:
Not the age or model you posted about but we're considering selling our mostly loaded 2015 Fleet Side Dinette (and 2004 Tundra). If you're interested I'll send you the details.
Thanks for the note, we already have a brand new F150 haha so just looking for a camper that’ll fit. Thanks though!

Son is selling his Hawk. I am selling my 2005 hawk for $12,500

-Brand new TR45 (45L) 12v fridge. It freezes water bottles.
-Brand New floor
-200 watts of solar
-Deep cycle battery
- 20 gallon fresh water
-Passenger side awning
-Water heater
-Outside shower (hot showers)
-5 gallon propane tank
-1,200lb dry

This is an amazing camper I have only used it 4 times. I am selling it because I really don't need all the amenities.
I put in a new linoleum floor to give it a more modern look. I also built a new bench because the old one took up too much floor space with not enough storage. By doing this the camper has 4 inches more floor width and increased storage. I still have the original fridge and you can take it if you like but I found it to be very finicky and would not work unless the truck was perfectly level. I did tons of research and found ICECO was the next best thing to dometic without costing 1k. Now the only thing running off of propane is the stove and water heater. I also have all the matching cabinet plywood from the bench so you can make extra shelves that match.

I do have cable jacks but will not be including them because I will need them again. I may consider delivering within 150 miles of San Jose if you want to give me some extra cash for gas.

Back
Top Bottom