Warner Mountains Rally - August 2010

I think my dog would rather be hanging out in the XP with Gandalf than in the trusty old Taco

gallery_2318_243_1081304.jpg

It sure was fun to meet a new crowd and had a great time meeting you all.
Thanks Cort for the excellent beer from 6 Rivers and Ted for the fresh herbs used in Gandalf’s Chicken.

The Gang minus Donna and Toni
Warner085.jpg

I can't quite read what's on these T-shirts. We need a close-up.

What exactly do they say Ted? ;)

Wow !! It looks like another great time was had by all, sure sorry I missed this one :( . Oh well, till next time.

marc

Until we ran out of beer :(

Guess 100+ weren't enough

I either have to start going on these trips or stop reading the reports...you guys are killing me.
That un-named lake looked kinda fishy.
Poor Ted, he's probably not lost, he likely knows what country he is in....right?

DD just won't cut you any slack, will he Magellan? :)

DD took us on a nice little sightseeing tour of Fort Bidwell.
The residents must have though they just got invaded by some low flying campers since we were cruising the main drag up and down a few times.
Guess he gave Magellan a run for the t-shirt

You have to be careful leaving a cooler full of beer around Gandalf.....he seems to make it evaporate into thin air

Cort

That;s Gandalf for you; the master sorcerer; making things vanish ;)

Hai! Domo.

Wow, Ted, your Nipponese is really good. Did you pick that up one of the times you were lost? Ha, ha. :cool:

Ted - lost. Not in video.

:unsure: Huh? You took a video? I don't remember that. The camper seems familiar though.

......no slack at all!

Yep, zero slack.

Mental note - from now on only bring beer for my new best friends Ski and Stew. No more for DD.

Back
Top Bottom