Water/Battery Monitor Manufacturer?

steelhead

Our new Fleet did not come with a manual for the stock water/battery monitor which also has a switch for the electric water pump and there does not seem to be a manual on the FWC Customer Support page for it. The monitor is logo'd as Four Wheel Campers but is likely sourced from a manufacturer. Does anyone know who manufactures the current version of the monitor? I'm sure it would be stamped on the back but I would prefer to not take it off. I have reached out to FWC but have not been able to connect with Terry or anyone else who would know yet. The reason for asking is that I am interested in knowing the thresholds that trigger the various battery capacity lights. Thanks!

Consider those lights a "general" indicator. Use a volt meter for a better reference.

Thanks pods8. Agree about the voltmeter but would just like to know if the lights are like 1/3 (L), 2/3 (F), 3/3 (G) full and charging (C)or something different - just for quick reference.

According to FWC, the monitor is model m1106 from KIB Enterprises. Looks to be a custom unit as there is no reference to this model on the KIB site. From other models, it looks like the battery lights are Low, Fair, Good and Charging but I can't find the specifications for what triggers them. Definitely not a big deal - just curious, probably as a result of spending too much of my life working with data.

According to FWC, the monitor is model m1106 from KIB Enterprises. Looks to be a custom unit as there is no reference to this model on the KIB site.

Good job with the research. I must never have looked at the markings on the monitor panel with my reading glasses on, as my assumption as to what was printed does not match what is actually marked and is the same as in your post. Good to be straightened out in that regard.

Looks like the functions are the same as their M20F monitor panel. There is a "schematic diagram" on the site which provides slightly more info on wiring and tank probe installation, but not, as you point out any specifics on the battery levels.

I notice that KIF says they offer free technical support during EST business hours at 1-800-250-7051 or e-mail at service@kibenterprises.com I suppose one could contact them and maybe get a little more info.

Back
Top Bottom