where are you all getting your camper insurance?

steve whiteside

I got a quote from progressive...However, Im wondering if there is a well known RV insurance company that I dont know about. My camper is at $30K value, $1K deductible and I think my quote was at about $330/yr. I said I plan to camp 20 nights per year.

Steve

AAA had an addendum for our camper on the truck to give it full coverage. It was financed so it had to be insured. Not sure how much cost it added.

We have comprehensive insurance on our vehicles with Allstate. If the camper is on the truck it is covered by that policy. If it is off the truck (at home) our home owners insurance covers it. I don't remember if it was extra.

We have our vehicles and home through Farmers. Was a minor bump up for adding our new Hawk last January.

We had our added on to the State Farm truck policy. I don't remember it costing anything extra. They said it is considered part of the truck.

camper rich said:
We had our added on to the State Farm truck policy. I don't remember it costing anything extra. They said it is considered part of the truck.
It is, but SF may not cover the camper when off the truck if it’s not on property you own or rent. Check your policy.

Back
Top Bottom