Where to find

d tree's

Guys where should I look to find The crank up plastic roof vents missing one of the two and water tank it leaked so he took it out so I will need to find one ? thanks ,D

You can ask Marty at All Terrain Campers. I have seen a number of older model 4WC's at their shop being upgraded or repaired.

Darryl

Besides the 4wheel campers or ATC, there is always the RV suppliers, just google and see whats close to you and $$$

$35 is about the going rate anywhere you go. How cheap did you think they were going to be?

If the mechanism is intact and it just needs the vent lid, those usually run about half that.

Don't forget the butyl tape and stainless screws.

It's probably best to go through FWC for the tank. Some FWC tanks fit like a glove with no room for error. There are TONS of different sizes and configurations out there, in my opinion taking some measurements and just calling the shop direct will save you a lot of time and frustration. They probably already have the one you need on hand anyways.

$35 is about the going rate anywhere you go. How cheap did you think they were going to be?

If the mechanism is intact and it just needs the vent lid, those usually run about half that.

Don't forget the butyl tape and stainless screws.

It's probably best to go through FWC for the tank. Some FWC tanks fit like a glove with no room for error. There are TONS of different sizes and configurations out there, in my opinion taking some measurements and just calling the shop direct will save you a lot of time and frustration. They probably already have the one you need on hand anyways.

Wasn't sure found them on ebay for 20 plus 10 shipping but 5-7 day wait , prolly go down to camping world in the morning but never know if you dont ask ,D

I have a crank up model sitting in the garage that I removed to put in the 6600 that I tried to give away here with no luck...

mtn

d trees, Where are you located? There is an RV salvage yard in Sacramento - Dr George If you don't live near there, check around to see if there is one in your area. Otherwise, like mtn-high, I just ordered a FF 6600 and will have a spare soon as well.

d trees, Where are you located? There is an RV salvage yard in Sacramento - Dr George If you don't live near there, check around to see if there is one in your area. Otherwise, like mtn-high, I just ordered a FF 6600 and will have a spare soon as well.

Im in So Cal , we left Calveras CO about 5.5 years ago and I sure do miss it , guys which is ff 6600 ? got a fan in it im guessing ?

This must be it ,, http://www.fantasticvent.com/products/model_6600/model_6600.html

I have a water tank out of a Fleet. It is a 10 gal I believe. If you want to pay the shipping it is yours. I am in Chico CA. Let me know if you are interested. I am leaving for the southwest on Saturday.

I have a water tank out of a Fleet. It is a 10 gal I believe. If you want to pay the shipping it is yours. I am in Chico CA. Let me know if you are interested. I am leaving for the southwest on Saturday.

Nix email sent to you ,D

Back
Top Bottom