Windows for older four wheel camper

jmtruhn

I have the front and side windows that came from a 1988 Hawk camper for sale. They are in good condition and complete with screens and the knobs to open and close them. Hit me up with an offer. I am located in Boise, Idaho.

Welcome to Wander the West!

Are the windows like the ones in this video? This is an '88 Keystone but I assume they'd be similar.

Also, if you have dimensions that could be helpful to verify fit, particularly for someone with a non-'88 camper with similar-appearing windows.

Hey there! I just stumbled upon your post, and even though it's been a while since you posted it, I wanted to reach out and see if you still have those windows for sale. I'm in the market for some new windows for my older four-wheel camper, and these sound like they could be a great fit. Do you have any pics? Also, just curious, do you know if they would fit a sun shade car? Sorry if that's a dumb question, I'm new to this forum and still learning the ropes. Anyways, let me know what you're thinking price-wise and maybe we can work something out. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom