Winter road trip wandering out west...

Thanks for the update, man! Sounds like you're having a great trip so far.
I'll be there myself -- next to Lehman Creek -- in about 10 days. :)

takesiteasy, thanks for the update! We enjoyed the photos, have a safe trip! We had our eyes out for a FWC rig with Minnesota plates. You must have slipped by when we weren't looking.

Just think, now that you have done it once during the winter, what adventures you could have revisiting that route during the rest of the year--and all the map locations you could visit-of course you may actually see someone out there:LOL: then-but not to many. Enjoy the coast, keep sending the pictures and come back!

Smoke

I'll be there myself -- next to Lehman Creek -- in about 10 days. :)

We left the lights on for you. We camped in site #5- not your favorite, but we weren't worried about crowds. Looked like the easiest one to level the truck. We could hear the stream at night- quite nice.

We had our eyes out for a FWC rig with Minnesota plates. You must have slipped by when we weren't looking.

We were looking for others too but didn't see anyone. Of course we have an ATC rig so you wouldn't have seen us if you were looking for a FWC, haha. Or maybe it was the thick coating of road sludge- we probably blended right into the surroundings.

Just think, now that you have done it once during the winter, what adventures you could have revisiting that route during the rest of the year--and all the map locations you could visit-of course you may actually see someone out there:LOL: then-but not to many. Enjoy the coast, keep sending the pictures and come back!

Smoke

No kidding! Lots to see out there. We may just have to move west.

We left the lights on for you. We camped in site #5- not your favorite, but we weren't worried about crowds. Looked like the easiest one to level the truck. We could hear the stream at night- quite nice.

Hey, #5 is my second-favorite site at Lower Lehman, I've camped in that site 2 or 3 times...the last time I was there, May 2011, in fact:

gallery_2431_33_153114.jpg

Yes, good old #11 is rather sloping -- need lots of blocks to level a camper.
sad.gif

Back
Top Bottom