WTB Hawk Four Wheel Camper (FWC) Pop Up

Looking for a used/pre-owned Four Wheel Camper (FWC) Hawk model for 2018 Tundra 6.5'.
I'm located in Washington State but can travel to neighboring states incl. Montana, Northern CA/Nevada, and BC.

Thank you. I appreciate know about these, but I am looking for an older model that will cost a bit less, but thanks!

Don't forget to look for used and at new All Terrain Campers (ATC), too.
Owners Marty & Jeff used to work at FWC, many years ago.

Similar model ATC's when brand new, start at a lower price than FWC's, so, used or new, for the same money you could a slightly newer ATC one than you think you could get an FWC. Or a lower priced ATC.

The newset FWC's have all the newer features, while the new ATC's have all of the tried and true features of the older FWC's.
And, the ATC new shell model is under $10,000.

There are some low priced deals out there on used and slightly beat up ones from both FWC and ATC. Provided you've got the skills to rebuild it, that could be the way to go.

Either way, good luck on your hunt. Be prepared with the cash you're willing to pay and be able to travel quickly, as these pop-up (pun intended) now and then and they are usually sold to the quickest and prepared buyer.

Ah, just saw an older model Hawk in the used camper section of the Gear Exchange on WTW, and noticed something I forgot to mention.

Older campers don't fit the newer trucks, like yours, with out some modifications. Can be anything from building a platform in the truck bed to having to re-size the bottom of the camper (the plywood floor pack).

So, measure your truck and then be prepared to ask for measurements if not provided in an advertisement.

Back
Top Bottom