WTB rear window for 80s Fleet

chobro

Hello, I’m looking for a rear window for an old Fleet camper, it’s an ‘83 I think.

It’s non opening, 16 1/4 x 19 13/16 inches on the outside of the flange, I forgot to measure the rough opening, I can update that info tomorrow.

Kind of a long shot, but can’t hurt to ask. Please let me know if you have one gathering dust.

I’m in Albuquerque.

Thanks
Jeff

Check with Aaron Geiger at FWC service department. He was able to get me a replacement window for our 2008 Hawk. It's still a long shot, but worth asking.

SVC2@fourwh.com

chobro said:
Hello, I’m looking for a rear window for an old Fleet camper, it’s an ‘83 I think.

It’s non opening, 16 1/4 x 19 13/16 inches on the outside of the flange, I forgot to measure the rough opening, I can update that info tomorrow.

Kind of a long shot, but can’t hurt to ask. Please let me know if you have one gathering dust.

I’m in Albuquerque.

Thanks
Jeff
There is an RV salvage yard in Denver that has tons of used windows.. when I rebuilt an old grandby I was able to find what I needed.. its a pick through yourself kind of place.. but maybe you could call and ask... or if you are ever headed this way.. (I wouldn't make the trip just to go, because they may not have it).. 5 star RV Salvage is the name

Back
Top Bottom