XP Camper Intro Rally

Ok everyone if there is a date that works better for you than the last weekend of June please let me know. We'll try to come up with a date that works for the most people. Please note that it must be after the last weekend in June, not before.

I am flexible on any date.

Howard Lake in Mendocino looks like a fun spot as well.
Last time i went the gates were locked; so i never made it up there.

It's a trek in; but you could work your way from 101 all the way to the 5.

Seems like a fun Mini expedition we all could do.

4x4 is a must and don't be afraid of some Cali pin striping.

The route to Hoover Lake doesn't look bad on Google maps but that assumption has gotten me in trouble before. F&G stock this lake by truck, so it can't be that bad.

DD, take note. There is a big advantage to Marc's suggestion. I can take a route through Santa Rosa and pick up a growler or two of Pliney on the way. :D

The route to Hoover Lake doesn't look bad on Google maps but that assumption has gotten me in trouble before. F&G stock this lake by truck, so it can't be that bad.

DD, take note. There is a big advantage to Marc's suggestion. I can take a route through Santa Rosa and pick up a growler or two of Pliney on the way. :D

Where is Hoover lake?
If you mean Howard lake.
Yes; there supposed to be some big browns in there.
I heard some good stuff on this area.

Also; what is Pliney???

Oops, sorry Marc. I did mean Howard Lake, not Hoover Lake. Thus the Magellan moniker. :unsure:

Pliney the Elder is a double IPA from Russian River Brewery. I turned DD on to it on the Blackrock trip, but he can't get it in his neighborhood anymore. Pliney

They also make one called Pliney the Younger, rated #2 beer in the world by Beer Advocate, but that is Unobtainium. Top 100

Oops, sorry Marc. I did mean Howard Lake, not Hoover Lake. Thus the Magellan moniker. :unsure:

Pliney the Elder is a double IPA from Russian River Brewery. I turned DD on to it on the Blackrock trip, but he can't get it in his neighborhood anymore. Pliney

They also make one called Pliney the Younger, rated #2 beer in the world by Beer Advocate, but that is Unobtainium. Top 100

Cool; that would go perfect with a nice roasted leg of lamb....

Sorry to keep changing up on you guys but this is being postponed until July. We were having some scheduling problems during the time discussed. Details to follow.

Back
Top Bottom