Yeti Cooler and Hawk Shell

GPAY

Advanced Member
Recently ordered a Hawl Shell with side dinette and awaiting delivery.
My birthday is tomorrow and I came home tonight to find that my wife bought me a Yeti Cooler for the camper...I think she must love me...or maybe just hoping I'll hit the road!
The cooler is 30.5" in length at the top and 29.5" at the bottom.
Would anyone be able to tell me if that will fit between the dinete seating at the front and the shell cabinet located across from it on the driver side? It looks close but if it won't it's a very pricey cooler that I may not be able to use.
Thanks!

Thanks...I am very excited. I have a lot of outdoor interets and this just seems to make sense for me.
I have followed this forum for a while and people seem so nice and helpful!
Thank you

Thanks everybody, it looks as the the distance ia 26.5" so the cooler is going back and will get a smaller one to fit.

When i picked up my Hallmark, they mentioned how one of the side windows is easy to remove so a Yeti or other large item could be put inside. Hadn't thought about door width for loading things until then. Yeti's are pretty wide, makes that door seem pretty skinny.

Keep in mind that a cooler can be inserted lengthwise and rotated once inside. Has worked for me on a cooler that I use during every day activity rather than when camping.

Paul

GPAY said:
Thanks everybody, it looks as the the distance ia 26.5" so the cooler is going back and will get a smaller one to fit.
Have you considered an Engle Deep Blue Cooler. They have been tested against a number of well known coolers, including the Yeti, and have been judged to be the best for keeping things cold, for up to 8 days with ice. They have a number of different sizes, and there is a chart with all of the measurements for each size. I just ordered the Deep Blue 35.

Back
Top Bottom