You know you're a geezer when.......................

yeah something like this!

Attachments

• G28DF00Z.jpg
    G28DF00Z.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 113
..........................when you grouse about how easy young people have it these days and reminisce about walking nine feet through shag carpet to change a TV channel.

....................................................................you realize you're a liar every time you say, "I don't need to write that down. I'll remember it."

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
The steps to "geezerhood"
1. age 55 apprentice geezer "AG"
2. age 62 journeyman geezer "JG"
3. age 65 master geezer. "MG"

Frank "MG"
4. Age 70+ old master geezer. "OMG". :p

Paul

ski3pin said:
My answer - I knew I was a geezer when I realized I have a 2003 truck and it still looks new.

Now all of you younger people, your day is coming. No reason to rush toward it, but better embrace it as it is inevitable - or you've cashed in your chips.

Last thought - geezerdom is not gender specific, so this question is aimed at everyone.
You know you're a geezer when........................you have a fifteen year old truck and it looks new,

Your a "geezer" when you go through the TSA security check (trip Oakland /Barcelona) and start to remove your shoes
at the check point and they tell you that's not necessary you are over 75, (just looking at you).
Then direct you to the fast track line.
Oh the perks of age.
Nice east check point experience.
Frank

............................when you remember as a kid you thought a nap was punishment but now you think of a nap as a mini vacation.

Back
Top Bottom