You know you're a geezer when.......................

At first I thought he was just going to the street to the barn. Then it showed the rest of the driveway. Looks like you want one and are you dreaming...Ski...Ski...Wake up!

I know I'm a geezer cuz I don't want to be in my diesel any more!........ UNCLE!

Attachments

• Anotherdayinparadice2.jpg
    Anotherdayinparadice2.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 57
Wandering Sagebrush said:
What? No heated steering wheel and butt warmer? Dang! :p

ahh.................I see a trip to pick and pull in my future.

buckland, I still love the sound of a blower in the morning. :)

ski3pin said:
buckland, I still love the sound of a blower in the morning. :)
You either have not had to blow snow in a while or have a fun toy to do it with.

jim

Well I will say, having a tractor makes geezerdom easier than the shovel

Attachments

• deep.jpg
    deep.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 56
JaSAn said:
You either have not had to blow snow in a while or have a fun toy to do it with.

jim
7 gallons of gas through the blower in the last month and a half. Considering a more advanced piece of equipment as we ease into our golden years. The Lady wants to help more - maybe take over - the snow removal for the next 27 years. :)

ski3pin said:
7 gallons of gas through the blower in the last month and a half. Considering a more advanced piece of equipment as we ease into our golden years. The Lady wants to help more - maybe take over - the snow removal for the next 27 years. :)

Well, at least be a gentleman about it... Have her custom fit for the snowblower, after all it is close to Valentine's Day...

About that cab and Geezerdom. My cab is not heated but just being out of the weather is huge!

I have a blower for it as well.

I try to just use this for things like the porch nowadays!

We've been lucky so far this year. I haven't even mounted the plow yet.

I big walk behind blower will beat you up!

A blower on the tractor allows the tractor to take the beating instead of these old bones.

Even my old geezer dawg has it ruff... no where to pee.

Attachments

• Door-snow.jpeg
    Door-snow.jpeg
    40.1 KB · Views: 70
Back
Top Bottom