50th Anniversary So Cal Customer Rally & Campout DATES: Dec. 3rd - 5th, 2021.

RC Pilot Jim

Do you own a Four Wheel Pop-up Truck Camper?

Then please consider joining us for our 50th Anniversary So Cal Customer Rally & Campout !

It will be a blast. Hang out, relax, meet like-minded people, and go explore in the beautiful Anza Borrego Desert.

Four Wheel Campers has reserved The Main Street Event Center for the weekend.

DATES: Dec. 3rd - 5th, 2021.
COST: $ 150.00 per camper (not per customer).

For Tickets and more information Click on the Link:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/50th-anniversary-fwc-so-cal-owners-rally-campout-tickets-164394198473

LOCATION: Main Street Event Center, Ocotillo Wells, Anza Borrego Desert.

Four Wheel Campers will provide dinner on Friday night, a continental breakfast on Saturday morning, another dinner on Saturday evening, and a light continental breakfast Sunday morning with the leftover breakfast food.

• Note: If you have special food needs, please bring your own special food or snacks. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to accommodate everyone’s food needs.
Other exciting events to expect during the weekend:
* Bob Wohlers from Off Road safety Academy will present a "Satellite Communications and Mapping" seminar.

* All FWC owners will receive a special 50th anniversary shirt.

* Ranch Rider Spirits will be proving hosted bar on Friday night -- https://www.ranchriderspirits.com/

Potluck Desserts: Feel free to bring your favorite dessert to share on Friday, Saturday night, or for both nights.
Items you might want to consider bringing for the weekend:
Bring your own chairs, sunscreen, hats, drinking water, etc. Ear Plugs (as it can get a little loud with the good times and distant dune buggies).

Dogs are more than welcome, as long as they are kept on a leash (CA State Park Rules).

Please be considerate and pick up after their droppings.
Please call us here in Woodland if you have any additional questions. (530) 419-2420, Ask for Stan Kennedy
We would love to have any & all Four Wheel Pop-up Camper owners join us for the weekend.

Please Note: This event is only open to current owners of a Four Wheel Pop-Up Camper.

We want to keep this particular event exclusive for customers that own a Four Wheel Camper.

Thank you for your understanding.

[SIZE=8pt] [/SIZE]

Hi Fly Fisher

Yes as I still like to do Registration and that frees the Four Wheel Crew to do setup as they normally arrive around noon on Friday. I get to come because I was instrumental is starting the first one in fall of 2012 which gives me VIP status(I can attend without a camper).

Though as of this writing not clear what I'm sleeping in. 8 weeks ago we ordered a new Subaru Outback. Because of the chip shortage delivery was estimated at 12 weeks. We should have it by November 18th at the latest and that is what I will be sleeping in.. The other option is to rent a small model B motorhome.

My buddy Terry who had a Hawk for 3 years will be camping in his Honda Pilot. I have a favorite spot close to the Registration area which I hope is empty when we arrive on Thursday.

Remind me of this conversation when you see me as I don't recognize your "Handle".

Dirt Rider

Check with Stan stan@fourwh.com
The NoCal Rally will probably be in June where they last had it in 2019 pre-pandemic. Announcements go out
about a month early.

I have always enjoyed the FWC rallys. But I have moved on to a Glampervan, going to miss that 50yr T-shirt. . If you have a FWC try to make one of the rallys.

Two videos of past rallys.

Everyone had a good time. There were 120 campers from all over the U.S, Farthest was a couple
from Maryland to the East. Alaska to the North. Minnesota in the Midwest.

I loved doing Registration as I get to meet new owners and current. Greg and I still have our 2013 Sugarloaf
T-shirts. That was the first one with 30 campers attending.

Dinner was catered. Bob Woolery gave his good seminar on offroad camping safety safety. Melonie from 4 Wheel did the Walk Around looking at the custom additions to a well laid out camper. All were well attended.

The next rally is in June north of Reno in California. Save the month. More information in March April.

Until then everyone have a Happy Holiday and New Year.

I drove my brother to Split Mountain on Sunday and kept seeing FWC on pickups heading towards Julian. After ten campers or so, we figured out there was an event. We would have loved to check out a Grandby Flatbed!

We had a fantastic time. Great to see you Jim, good luck with the new Subaru.

Back
Top Bottom