5th annual SoCal Four Wheel Camper Owners Rally Oct 28th-30th

=========================================================

There are still sites open in the "water electric" loop (1-67) at $65 per nite (ouch).

==========================================================

New Site Opened Up

Around 10:30 today (Friday 10/21) someone canceled their reservation.

If you move fast, Site # 94 might be coming available today on ReserveAmerica.

Just thought I would let you all know.

See you soon.

:)

It looks like I will be flying solo, so If someone wants to piggyback on my site its cool.

Be advised I drink, smoke the occasional cigar, swear and snore.

John

Good Morning everyone. Friday is the big day.

When you arrive please FIRST go to your campsite and park and THEN come register at site # 100. We will have the rally package including your T-SHIRTS if you remembered to contact Sonam at Four Wheel when you registered.

If you didn't there still may be time. Email Stan - stan@fourwh.com before noon on Wednesday - October 26th. giving him your size and number in your group.

See you Friday. Have a safe trip.

Hey guys, we've had a last minute change of plans and won't be able to camp this weekend. Our new puppy is coming home Friday night! We will plan on coming by Friday afternoon/evening to hang out for a while and then probably be able to come by Sunday morning for a bit.

We have space #93 reserved for Friday and Saturday nights and will be cancelling them Wednesday morning - so if anyone needs a spot check it out around 9am.

Looking forward to seeing all of you on Friday!

I'm working a bit late on Friday so we won't be rolling in until after 7pm. We're in site #84, see you then.

We'll be leaving LA around 5 pm so hopefully be there by 8, site #90.

Looking forward to the weekend!

Nice to meet and greet everyone over the weekend, adding a few new friends. Thanks to fwc, Tom, Stan, Rcp jim for organizing this, and the cook crew headed up by Jason!

We're camped on the shore of Salton Sea tonight, pondering tomorrow's wanderings ;)

Pat & Kathy

Sure was cool checking out all the FWC rigs at the rally this past weekend. Also, thanks for the shirts :)
It was so nice meeting everyone and we look forward to attending the rally in the future when our unit is complete. What great bunch of folks!!!!

Debbie Simon
2016 Dynamax Force
2016 or 17 Four Wheel Camper Hawk Shell

We had a fantastic time, great to see everyone! Already looking forward to next years rally.

The Rally was a success. Weather in San Clemente was just right. It rained around us but not on us. Stan and Jason cooked Friday night, Saturday and Sunday morning breakfast...A great treat that was unexpected and appreciated by all. Here are a few pictures.

gallery_2684_1082_95699.jpeg

gallery_2684_1082_120434.jpeg

gallery_2684_1082_112424.jpeg

gallery_2684_1082_20608.jpeg

gallery_2684_1082_49776.jpeg

gallery_2684_1082_63246.jpeg

gallery_2684_1082_29843.jpeg

gallery_2684_1082_62412.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom