A better chair: The Strongback Chair

Good for you jw! We simply love ours. Very nice for those evening cocktails and vistas. You can actually use these up next to a table and not feel like your chin is on your plate.

Do let us know what you think!

Home Skillet

the chairs were here 3 days after ordering. great first impression. we're heading to the north coast this weekend to give them a once over. detailed report to follow.

- jw

Did somebody ask for this picture of DD? Taken in Southern Utah, spring 2010. :LOL:

Attachments

• Utah.JPG
    Utah.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 222
Did somebody ask for this picture of DD? Taken in Southern Utah, spring 2010. :LOL:

Ya, Mike, I believe it was SilverTip who wanted a shot of DD from that, er, perspective. Good work!

I think I'm actually more disturbed that mike took this photo than that Silvertip wanted to see it :oops:

I think I'm actually more disturbed that mike took this photo than that Silvertip wanted to see it :oops:

I didn't actually take the picture. It was in a packet I received from the FBI under a FOIA request. But that's a story for another day best told around the camp fire.

Back:

gallery_2_113_172150.jpg

Once again Wandertheweast proves to be the most expensive free site on the web. I have ordered 2 chairs.
Over and over you guys tell me what I need that I did not know I needed and so far you have not been wrong yet.

I think I'm actually more disturbed that mike took this photo than that Silvertip wanted to see it

Listen gall darn it!!! For the last time it was not me!!! Desert Rancher requested it!!! GOT IT? :D
DD, I don't think you should provoke the former cop and Marine -- who owns guns...
wink.gif

Just received my Stongback chair today.....you were right on DD.....it's by far the most comfortable camp chair I have ever sat in. Seems real sturdy too. Thanks for the heads up. Now I have to order a couple more.

I just-now ordered one of these.
smile.gif

Once it arrives (and once my Lagun cockpit table bracket arrives and I get it installed) camping will be perfect!
biggrin.gif

I don't know, wait till my chaheati arrives. We can have a chair off :unsure:

Oh great! Now you tell me about this alternative -- after I ordered.
rolleyes.gif

Well, maybe I'll have to get a chaheati for next winter's camping...

The Chaheati:
IMAG0123.jpg

In the interests of full disclosure I purchased this as a novelty item. It does work. On max its too hot to sit on. Its mostly a butt heater. The wires don't fully extend up the back. I didn't purchase the car charger figuring its a 12v battery and I have a ton of chargers for those. Wrong. Its a weird 8.4v battery with an odd size connector. Chair is pretty standard folding chair stuff. Whether its truly useful or just for bragging rights around the camp, time will tell.

The Chaheati:
IMAG0123.jpg

In the interests of full disclosure I purchased this as a novelty item. It does work. On max its too hot to sit on. Its mostly a butt heater. The wires don't fully extend up the back. I didn't purchase the car charger figuring its a 12v battery and I have a ton of chargers for those. Wrong. Its a weird 8.4v battery with an odd size connector. Chair is pretty standard folding chair stuff. Whether its truly useful or just for bragging rights around the camp, time will tell.

I want one that vibrates and massages as well as heats.

Craig, take it to the next rally. If it is cold enough, you can charge people to sit in it. You can make that thing pay for itself!

I just-now ordered one of these.
smile.gif

Once it arrives (and once my Lagun cockpit table bracket arrives and I get it installed) camping will be perfect!
:D

Alright you guys, I just ordered one too!:D Maybe we all can have a sit off too see who can sit the longest!

Smoke

I want one that vibrates and massages as well as heats.

Mr. BC, are you going to start on the mods to make it do the above? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom