A better chair: The Strongback Chair

Mr. BC, are you going to start on the mods to make it do the above? :rolleyes:

My girlfriend has heated massage seats in her Mercedes S550.....so we should be able to have them too while we are camping. Right?

Hey, don't everyone go out and buy one (though I admit I might). Just think of the consequences. WTW get together. A dozen or so pop up campers nearby. A group of people all sitting in the VERY SAME chair. Now what would a stranger think? We already have some people thinking we're a cult. Wan't to reinforce that? :oops:

Hot toasty buns! But be careful!

Very interesting, highz!
This sounds similar to what happens to the top of thighs from hot laptops -- but on the other side.
wink.gif

Very interesting, highz!
This sounds similar to what happens to the top of thighs from hot laptops -- but on the other side.
wink.gif

Boy I can hardly wait for mine to arrive-Fed X tracker says it some where in Oregon-what fun will all have at our next rally sitting in our new chairs and waiting for fun things to happen!

Smoke

Once it arrives (and once my Lagun cockpit table bracket arrives and I get it installed) camping will be perfect!

MarcBC,

I see you bit the bullet and purchased a Lagun Table Mount.....you'll love it.

I purchased one more Strong Back chair as my girlfriend stole mine! Now we both have one.

I purchased one more Strong Back chair as my girlfriend stole mine! Now we both have one.

Thought you two would just pull those nice seats out of the Mercedes! :D

Thought you two would just pull those nice seats out of the Mercedes! :D

Then my chair problem would be solved.....but I'd be looking for a new girlfriend! I like the one I've got....so it was easier to just buy another chair.

HA Doesn't matter what kind of chair you get. I'm obviously gong to steal it anyway!!!! :rolleyes:

Just make sure you don't steal HERS!

DSC_09690001.JPG

Just got my new chair too-gonna watch some "march madness" on tv with it!-but do i have to watch out for people with guns when I do! Think I need to load the Glock first or can I let "Bob" my border collie be on guard!-Chair seems to feel good on the back-nice and hard and comfy! Better get a beer to test those container holes!

Smoke

Checked out the chair last weekend. It performs admirably as a music platform. Thats my kindle fire and altec lansing high performance sound system. Yes I know you're jealous :cautious:

strongmusic.jpg

Oh btw, its pretty comfy to sit in too.

For all you hunters out there, something new from Strongback: Real Tree™ Camo!

strongback-camo.jpg

Now the deer, bear, wild boar will feel comfortable wandering into your camp, so no more need to traipse way off into the boonies, so no more big meat-packing-out chore!
smile.gif
(GG, are you reading this?)

We succumbed to the lure of the Strongback after trying out Mark's chair on the Fall Color Trip. They are pricey, but do offer great support. Considering all the other ways we stress our backs, we decided to make the plunge. Looking forward to test driving the chairs, while BBQ'ing some turkey at Benton Hot Springs tomorrow. :)

We'll head down towards Bishop and check out the glyphs, at least the ones that haven't been damaged or stolen. :( I told SR we need to be more vigilant of various types of folks out there.

Looking forward to test driving the chairs, while BBQ'ing some turkey at Benton Hot Springs tomorrow. :)
Lighthawk, that's a great way to do T-day, I think.
smile.gif

Years ago, CraggyMan and I did something like that.

DirtyDog,

Thanks for the recommendation! I've been looking for a better camping chair for a while! Ordering one for me and one for the lady for Christmas!
Safe Travels!

DirtyDog,

Thanks for the recommendation! I've been looking for a better camping chair for a while! Ordering one for me and one for the lady for Christmas!
Safe Travels!

Merry Christmas!
We celebrated early. :D

Merry Christmas!
We celebrated early. :D

Congratulations, Andy & SR! This will elevate your camping experience to a whole new level of comfort! :)

Back
Top Bottom