All Terrain Camper Service******

CougarCouple said:
Thanks for mentioning these storm flaps. Am I correct in thinking you are referring to the outer covers, I thought they were to protect the clear vinyl. So this is good to know. Thank you again.
Russ
Russ they protect it all. But also make great sun/rain awnings.
Frank

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
Russ they protect it all. But also make great sun/rain awnings.
Frank
Frank, do your flaps remove completely? I think I've seen some that are stitched to the side. Ours remove completely.

Wandering Sagebrush said:
Frank, do your flaps remove completely? I think I've seen some that are stitched to the side. Ours remove completely.
Steve mine are permanent.
Sometime after the 09 year Marty made the flaps removable.
FWC did away with them totally . IMO the are a must.
I have PVC that is attached through the bottom of the flap,where the wood stiffener is
that act as supports to hold the flaps like an awning.
Works great for a sun shade and if you want air through the camper while it's raining
they can keep the rain from coming in the window.
Check out some of my camper photos and you will see them.
Frank

Bseek said:
FWIW - they said it is 7 months out for a new camper. Yikes! Glad I have mine.
I'm on that 7 month wait list for my new flatbed camper. Picking it up in early Oct. I am fortunate enough to have a ATC camper now so my summer trips won't be changed while I wait.

With the excellent product that ATC makes combined with their stellar after sales service record, the word has gotten out there. Longer wait times were inevitable as more and more people hear how their customers are treated. So much so that even some FWC owners are turning to ATC for service and repairs. Really happy for Marty, Jeff and the rest of their staff. They deserve it.

Back
Top Bottom