And to think, I just recovered...

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human
Site Team
RV LIFE Pro
Daylight Saving Time (United States) 2015 begins at 2:00 AM on Sunday, March 8 and ends at 2:00 AM on Sunday, November 1.

Why can't they just leave it alone?

Wandering Sagebrush said:
Daylight Saving Time (United States) 2015 begins at 2:00 AM on Sunday, March 8 and ends at 2:00 AM on Sunday, November 1.

Why can't they just leave it alone?
Steve that wouldn't be the American way.
Enjoy the later sunset.
Frank

full

As much as I like DST, the "Spring Forward" side of it takes me a good week to fully adjust to.

gallery_2472_286_16636.jpg

I think the government's idea is that:
When the blanket is covering your face but your feet are exposed, cut the excess from the top to cover your feet.

;)

Ya know, since I retired, I seem to live by the sun theses days whether it's day light savings time or what ever :D ! Must be getting old, but I sure am glad to start to get out of these long cold days and see the sun more ;) !

Smoke

At least you can credit Arizona for getting it right. No DST in these parts, +1, winning...

Smokecreek1 said:
Ya know, since I retired, I seem to live by the sun theses days whether it's day light savings time or what ever :D ! Must be getting old, but I sure am glad to start to get out of these long cold days and see the sun more ;) !

Smoke
That's the plan in a year and a half:)

So...I woke up this morning and looked over at the time display on the TV cable box: 7:03 ?? :unsure:
Hmmm...why is it so dim outside? :unsure:
Is it cloudy? Forecast was for clear and sunny...? :unsure:
OH...yeah...that's right. :rolleyes:
I'm glad my networked and computer devices stay on top of things! :p

Wish my range and microwave and thermostat and wrist watch and car clock were that smart...
;)

Just wait, the IoT (Internet of Things) promises to make them that smart. As well as providing various malcontents & dubious gov't entities access to your home network.....

ntsqd said:
Just wait, the IoT (Internet of Things) promises to make them that smart. As well as providing various malcontents & dubious gov't entities access to your home network.....
I'm sure that high-end versions of my dumb devices are already that smart.
I ain't afraid! Brave new world, bring it on! :D

Well looks like we all survived.
See now what was all that fuss about.
Now you have a later sunset to go out and enjoy the longer daylight.
Frank
PS Yeh the auto settings are great,but still have few manual ones.
like the car can never figure how to set the hour/minuet.

No clocks where we woke up this morning................no cell service.......................dark 'til the sun started to come up..........coffee, breakfast................

Yeah, DST or no, seems like it is always dark here until the sun comes up too. Funny how that works. :)

Back
Top Bottom