ATC Manx

Mounting the camper to the truck today so took a few pictures.

i-mS67tBk-L.jpg
i-PTRh8Vg-L.jpg
i-KZQC4qB-L.jpg
i-SHfXQr8-L.jpg

Thanks for the comments. It was great to finally see the camper on the truck. I installed it so I could do the drilling for the mounting bolts.

The ones that deserve the credit for how well things turned out are All Terrain Campers and Aqualu Industries who built the deck. Both companies did a excellent job.

Pictures of the interior will be delayed a little because after I built the cabinets I decided to take the 3 way fridge back out and use an Engel MT45 instead. I'm not finished the rebuilding of the cabinets, or the other modifications the change of fridges mandated.

Really great looking rig. Picked up a 2012 ocelot shell friday in Denver,so now you can motivate me to get something done with ours. Keep sending pics. Mitch

mitch h said:
........................ Picked up a 2012 ocelot shell friday in Denver,so now you can motivate me to get something done with ours. Keep sending pics. Mitch
mitch, congrats on the new camper! :)

Lost a month fixing the house and yard after a water line break under the foundation. That was an ugly job. Really glad to be back in the shop today.

This is the way it was left.

Fridge in and countertop in postion. Stove goes next to fridge. Laminate to install yet.
i-qBDM8C4-M.jpg

Dinette with table. The rear seat box is completely open for storage. The front one is the electronics location. Manxwife is sewing the seat covers this weekend.
i-GNhG3TK-M.jpg

Pantry with adjustable shelves behind the rear seat.
i-dXRp44R-M.jpg

Manxwife wanted one drawer and the rest of the main cabinets storage space in shelving. Still have a few more shelves to install around the water tank.
i-9N7gbm2-M.jpg

Sink goes at this end. Lots of counter space.
i-GkfZHMc-M.jpg

Now to finish the cabinets with laminate, doors, trim pieces and appliances.

Back
Top Bottom