Bear Question

Bear, big boy!

Attachments

• bear.JPG
    bear.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 311
Bear.....

Nice Photo John. I wish I knew of a way to put some of my old 35mm pix on the computer.
Brian

Photo scanners.....

Mike,
Thank you, thank you, thank you......I must have missed them completely or never thought about it enough to have an interest. I will go and check them out at a computer store! That is so cool since I have a lot of stuff I would like to do for family as well.
Happy Brian

FYI,

Speaking of scanning photos and slides, there are now online services where you mail in your originals (slides, negatives, prints) and they will hi res scan them and sent it all back on DVD or CD. ScanCafe.com is one I remember, but there are a few others now too. Saves a lot of time. I've got crates full of 35mm negatives for them as soon as I get around to sorting through it.

pics...

Thanks Brett. Good info. My wife still uses film and she uses a place (used to be called Seattle Filmworks...now is something else) that emails here the photos online and then sends her slides and prints as well. Nice service...not cheap however as she needs slides for the times she uses pix for publication, it is the best way she has found. Of course that is just for current Photos...
Brian

Back
Top Bottom