Best camper options for Gen 1 V8 Tundra

Hey, thanks! Happy to be here. Dug up a photo of your rig, it looks great!

I'm getting prepped to build out a little galley cabinet on one side of the camper and may start a thread to share the process if anyone is interested! I've learned a ton from poking around this place.

JordyC said:
Today's market seems to have no bounds. I'm looking at FWCs that are 4 years old selling for basically at new pricing. Even 15 year old ones have retained incredible value. But I already got on that train once, isn't that why you buy a Toyota? To resell it down the line with 100k more miles to someone else who is excited to have "the best"? :) haha

I feel like from an information perspective, I'm starting to "get it"....but finding available campers to tour, let alone buy, is quite a bit more challenging.

Current focus: ATC Bobcat, FWC Hawk or Granby
Step 2: learning more about suspension mods

Last question...why don't I hear as much about the Puma and Cougar as the Bobcat?
If you go with a Grandby, I'd suggest getting a higher weight capacity leaf springs than your stock ones, along with E rated tires. You'd be fine with your current leafs if you go minimalist with the shell model or even the Project M topper. If you go that route, a set of air bags will help a lot.

Back
Top Bottom