Best Mod You Made to Your Camper

I have made several mods to our 2007 FWC Keystone but the best mod I have made so far is adding solar power with battery storage comprising: 2 ea 100 W solar panels (200 W total), Victron solar controller with bluetooth, 2 ea 6V 220 Ah Lifeline AGM deep cycle batteries (240 ah total - at 12 V - with 120 Ah usable) and a Victron Battery monitor with bluetooth.

After 1 year and approximately 90 days of use while camping our solar system is performing quite nicely and has been supplying our power needs most of the time (except in consecutive days of bad weather).

I plan to add or upgrade with additional solar capacity to a total of around 300 W which should be adequate to supply all of our power even during successive days of poor weather.

Note: I have not yet connected the camper electrical to the truck electrical but we have used plug in shore power on several occasions - not because we needed it but because it was there and easy to access - so why not.

drumwood said:
Lagan table. Never in the way but in just the right place when you need it. Eating, playing games, hangin’ out.
I have bought the bracket but can't seem to figure out how to install it.
Any pictures or help would be appreciated...

Back
Top Bottom