Building Our New Camper

highz said:
............................................but I'm guessing it might get a shakedown cruise before the interior is done
Nope, we're on it until it is completed and then let the trips begin! :)

It's off the truck and on the dolly in the garage work place. Lots of stuff to get worked on.

ski3pin said:
Nope, we're on it until it is completed and then let the trips begin! :)

It's off the truck and on the dolly in the garage work place. Lots of stuff to get worked on.
[SIZE=medium]Quality work done there at ATC! Yep don’t take it out till you have it dialed in the way you want it. [/SIZE]

Nice! Rotopax looks good and I like the personalized decals. We like the storm flaps too, although we sometimes take them off and store them under the mattress if the weather looks good. Like everyone here, looking forward to the interior build out. Have fun building!

Wandering Sagebrush said:
Hey three pin,

A big thanks for this thread! We are waiting anxiously for our FWC, and it's really nice to see a very similar unit under construction! It looks like you're getting a top quality camper!

Tight turns,

Captain Telemark
El Capitan, you are welcome and we know about anxiously waiting. :)

Driven by that urge to get out on an adventure, progress was made on laying out and building the interior of our camper. I'll add commentary at a later time, just too tired tonight. ;) Here are some photos.

gallery_1902_710_3994.jpg

gallery_1902_710_127704.jpg

gallery_1902_710_47673.jpg

gallery_1902_710_47299.jpg

gallery_1902_710_28385.jpg

gallery_1902_710_29483.jpg

Going fast, looking forward to how you finish out the cabinets. I plan on using the same slides for the drawers.

Bill

billharr said:
I plan on using the same slides for the drawers.

Bill
Bill, when you attach the siders to the drawer side use the two elongated holes so you can do minor up and down adjustments to get the drawer just right in the casing. Then you can add one or two more screws.

Defiantly like your choice of flooring over the standard.
For some reason that white flooring just doesn't look good to me.IMO.
I used some leftover laminated "pine" flooring to cover the stock stuff.Looks much better and easier to keep clean.
Nice to see the project evolve.A great post from start to finish.
Gives owners some ideas.
Thanks
Frank

Looking good Ski. I bet The Lady sounds similar to a kid on a long road trip. Only instead of "Are we there yet?" it is "Is it done yet?" every five minutes. ;)

What is the coax cable used for?

A quick update, I will add more commentary later as the Advil kicks in. The place is looking like a camper shop. Lots of progress on the cold weather pack and the interior.

gallery_1902_710_87121.jpg

gallery_1902_710_154672.jpg

gallery_1902_710_16125.jpg

He could have a side business making those :) Only reason I don't have one is the factory cost and lack of skills to build one :(

Back
Top Bottom