Bundutec

windy

Does anyone have any experience with Bundutec pop up campers? I know it is the guy that used to be Northstar. They look very similar to the Northstars and appear to be "roomy" and comfortable. I'm looking for feedback from owners.

Thanks

Windy, search WTW. If I remember correctly, there as a thread on them in early fall. I didn't find it, but it could also have been on ExPo.

I did. There is a thread on the Bundukort but no personal feedback was available.

Windy,
I looked on their website and I found 2 videos. They do look like nice campers. I would like to see more if anyone has knowledge of them :)

I'm having them build me a custom Bivac. They are willing to do just about anything you want. Great to work with so far. Seems they produce a quality product at a reasonable price.

Sent from my iPhone using Wander The West

ImageUploadedByWander The West1483230909.103398.jpgImageUploadedByWander The West1483230926.220036.jpgImageUploadedByWander The West1483230943.420231.jpgImageUploadedByWander The West1483230958.023556.jpg

The camper will have heat, 17 gal water tank, hot water, outside shower, roof racks, maxxair fan, awning, flood lights. Haven't decided on a rear awning yet. Didn't want a full hard side camper but needed sitting head room and a little storage over the cab. Rory was happy to design something to fit my needs.

So is this a hard side? I have been wanting a small hard side, one I could stand in but as I am 5'8" I have no need for a 6'6" tall camper. 6 feet would be plenty for me :)
I watched the video on their awning that wrapped 2 sides and it looked plenty nifty :)
What truck will you put this on?

Yes. It is a hard sided camper that is being built for my 2013 Tacoma long bed.

It will have the same siding as their "Bivac" on their website. With a white interior.

Windy,
I have exchanged a couple emails with Rory. He seems knowledgeable and willing to build what you want. I think he is going to do a short youtube on your camper when it's done. I am very excited to see what you are going to get :)

Not as excited as I am!!! Talked to him yesterday and the appliances have been slow to arrive. Weather related delays I'm sure.

I plan on spending a few February nights in Montana on the return trip to break her in right❄️❄️

This is so much fun as you share your excitement. Thank you! Congrats on your new camper and looking forward to hearing about your adventures.

Looking good Windy! That's a big door you have there :) What material is on the exterior?
I am excited for you!

Back
Top Bottom