Camp Lite 10?

Barko1

Anyone know much about the Camp Lite truckcampers by Livin Lit? They look interesting.

http://www.livinlite.com/10_TC-specs.php

I've looked at their website a few times. We were actually checking out a trailer. It looks like they build quality stuff. I have seen one on the road but have never got a chance to ask an owner about one.

Guess who got married? All kidding aside this is what you want. Four seasons with full shower and cool a/c :D

Attachments

• phpcugWAwAM.jpg
    phpcugWAwAM.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 138
Guess who got married? All kidding aside this is what you want. Four seasons with full shower and cool a/c :D

Not sure if I want to go big, in fact I know I'd rather not but sweetie prefers an inside shower. I'll keep looking for a Keystone model that will fit my truck. I'm very happy with the little transfer pump I installed, works good for my needs.

Maybe this might help. I talked to Sean Dempsey of Go Anywhere LLC on Sunday about my BRP as you call it. He said he got a Keystone Shell Model in trade. I don't know anything about it. He is near your cousins place in Wisconsin. Check out his web site. His phone is # 262-370-4255. Keystones are hard to come by and I have never seen one. Take care!

Paulie

Back
Top Bottom