Cannot Determine IP Address

I'm having this issue all of a sudden (like the last 2 days). I'm on a Mac running OSX 10.6.8 and Safari 5.1.10. I tried to post this via Safari but it didn't work. Now I'm on Chrome 47.0.2526.111 and trying again. Has anyone found a workaround in the past 2 months?
Thanks!

lqhikers said:
complete set of firestone ride-right air bags.
will fit 2014/2015 Toyota Tacoma (may fit others)
A good deal if you live in area or are passing through
as i cannot ship.
$250 cash (i paid $365 + could not find any lower price!)
was only on truck for 6 months (sold truck)
located in La Quinta Ca.(near Palm Springs)
If interested call Les at 760-774-8954 no text
thanks for reading still could not download pictures
you can see pictures on Palm Springs craigslist,or
over at Expedition Portal under parts.

Happened to me a few times. Reload and its all good. I'm sure it has to do with the new software update. I expect it'll be fine in a few days.

Happened to me multiple times yesterday on initial load of multiple pages. Clicking reload loaded the page. Using the latest Mac OSX and Firefox.

So far so good today.

I am experiencing the problem pictured by "PaulT", when accessing the site and/or posts. I experienced a similar problem when developing software back in the early 1990's. after 8-9 months of frustration we finally purchased a protocol analyzer and were able to prove that our TELCO was not providing the level of service for data transmission (lost/damaged data packets) we were paying for.. It took them 9 months to sort it out.

For those of you still having trouble please try some of these things:

On mobile devices: Log out, empty your cache, power down and then up again.

On PC or full browser: be sure to tick the "remember me" box

We understand that not being able to log in through usual means causes frustration but we take site security seriously and these are needed updates. Thanks for your patience.

Back
Top Bottom