delete

very nice. order form is in German, here is a translation

€ 458.99
incl. VAT., excl. Shipping costs
Ready for shipment, delivery in 1-3 days

so about $530 plus shipping

Pretty ingenious system. I wonder if having them on would interfere with using the jack brackets for other attachments.

That price is pretty steep. I've been toying with a similar solution that does not involve changing out the brackets and thus far less expensive. It is a tricky little problem, but eventually I'll figure it out, or my name isn't Bluesky:)

Definitely out of my price range but I love the precision and elegance of the solution. We too use the mount holes for various trip items (like our solar shower hanging bracket etc) so those things would need to be adjusted. All in all I'll stick to the extra time with the bolts. Slick looking though!

I'd definitely look into it if I took my camper on and off regularly. Since its only once every few years I'll pass.

buckland said:
Definitely out of my price range but I love the precision and elegance of the solution. We too use the mount holes for various trip items (like our solar shower hanging bracket etc) so those things would need to be adjusted. All in all I'll stick to the extra time with the bolts. Slick looking though!
Yes, it is an elegant solution. The German D-Jacker is an overkill and at least 50% more.

Back
Top Bottom