Edna's Mondo Loop

Please accept my sincerest condolences Mark and know that Edna is in a much better place now. My thoughts go out to your son as well. Please be strong.

My sincerest condolences Mark. It's great to have the happiest of memories after someone passes. Look to those memories for your strength.

Paul

Although we have never personally met, we have enjoyed your many posts and trip reports to this forum.

What sad news. Thank you for letting us know. There are many kind people out here that are holding you and your family and Edna in their thoughts and hearts.

Please accepts our sincerest condolences.

Mark- You and Robert are in my thoughts. Even though it was for a very short time I'm glad I got to meet Edna and the rest of you. I will remember her looking out over the lake in Idaho enjoying the sunshine. Thank you (and Edna) for that memory. Barney

Mark:

This just makes me wish we had met up last year when you were in Washington. Funny, this past weekend I was at the same general area where we were to meet last year. RimRock lake. Took some nice forest service roads to find some remote sites with very very nice views of the cascades, Mt Adams, and Mt. Rainier. Was just thinking how we were so close, yet so far. I remember you said you had some very good eats that trip. Wish I could have joined you and the fam then. Could have met Edna in person. Would have loved to share some beers.

Sorry for your loss.

God bless,

Dave in Seattle

Mark, I have read many posts of your travels and Edna's battle...having had friends and family members go thru the same fight makes me feel attached. Our prayers go out to you and Robert. Tim

So, so sorry Mark. Wishing we could have met Edna in person. Almost feel like I did. Never thought I would shed a tear for a "cyber friend". Something special about you and your Family Mark..May God rest and bath Ednas soul in eternal light. She deserves no less after that brave battle.

Please stay in touch with your "cyber family" Mark.

Tomas

Attachments

• DSCN2348.JPG
    DSCN2348.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 94
I'm so sorry to hear this. She is with God in the eternal home now. As Tomas said, please stay in touch with your "cyber family".

Alex

So, so sorry Mark. Wishing we could have met Edna in person. Almost feel like I did. Never thought I would shed a tear for a "cyber friend". Something special about you and your Family Mark..May God rest and bath Ednas soul in eternal light. She deserves no less after that brave battle.

Please stay in touch with your "cyber family" Mark.

Tomas

I'm so sorry to hear this. She is with God in the eternal home now. As Tomas said, please stay in touch with your "cyber family".

Alex

:')

Love wins...

Back
Top Bottom