SoCal FWC Owners Rally - Oct. 24 - 26th - Recap

Great people, great rigs, great personal improvements.
BobM demoed his "speaker lift" top raiser. Now I understand what you all have been talking about for years.
Did I say great food at the potluck.

Sonam I'm sorry...took NO pictures - too busy helping Stan and Jason and visiting. Couldn't have taken picture anyway...Brought camera bag left camera at home.

Yes please post your pictures.

See you all April 2015 for the factory rally near Napa.

Today I decided to make a video showing how easily you can raise the roof with the speaker stand>http://youtu.be/bNcr0qgHgjg<br /><br />The actual stand can be purchased at http://www.guitarcenter.com/On-Stage-Stands-SS8800B--Power-Crank-Up-Speaker-Stand-103242418-i1170318.gc Guitar Center for $84.49. All I did was remove the tripod and used some of the tripod foot pads on the ends of the pole. I bought mine 2 1/2 years ago and I think that I drilled out rivets holding the tripod on. The tripod get in the way. FWC used to sell this pole for more money and I'm not sure if they still do. I went with Guitar Center to save money.<br />

BobM said:
Today I decided to make a video showing how easily you can raise the roof with the speaker stand>http://youtu.be/bNcr0qgHgjg<br /><br />The actual stand can be purchased at http://www.guitarcenter.com/On-Stage-Stands-SS8800B--Power-Crank-Up-Speaker-Stand-103242418-i1170318.gc Guitar Center for $84.49. All I did was remove the tripod and used some of the tripod foot pads on the ends of the pole. I bought mine 2 1/2 years ago and I think that I drilled out rivets holding the tripod on. The tripod get in the way. FWC used to sell this pole for more money and I'm not sure if they still do. I went with Guitar Center to save money.<br />
Bob, where did you get those clips for mounting the pole under your cabinet? Harv

We had a great time. Mostly. My wife got sick Saturday night so that made for a rough Sunday morning. Would've been nice to socialize more. Thanks for the tour of your camper RC Pilot Jim.

I only took a few pics.

15646855262_098921e802.jpg

15646039345_7ccc6717a5.jpg

15462490170_0a7fdd2734.jpg

15025278184_76143efe6d.jpg

15460450670_936efaee37.jpg

15462180117_474f251766.jpg

Bob, where did you get those clips for mounting the pole under your cabinet? Harv
Fortunately, I was able to find the order in my email by searching for clips:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sales Order
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Duckworks - PO Box 10 - Harper, TX 78631
Fax: 8308644197

http://www.duckworksbbs.com/hardware/misc/sd491341-53/

ORDERED ITEMS:
SD-491353 - 1-1/2 inch Rubber Pole Storage Clips
Qty: 2 at $1.89 ................................................ $3.78

CHARGES:
Total: $3.78
Choose Correct Region for Shipping/Handling: USA $5.50
Sales Tax: $0.00
Grand Total: ................................................... $9.28

MISC:
Shipping: Primarily USPS priority mail--if mail is NOT delivered to your street address, PLEASE give us a PO box in the comment box. Some large items-UPS (small no rush order--ask about 1st class)

Comments (200 characters, please)

changes? questions? include order # and send email: cindy.duckbbs@gmail.com

small no rush international order under 4 pounds--ask us about first class(postal rates have gone up!)

We appreciate your business. If you have any questions or want to make changes, please reply to this email: duckbbs@gmail.com

Thank You for everyone that helped & attended !

:)

I was pretty busy all weekend either helping customers with their campers or cooking.

Didn't get much video, but I did take a picture of most every camper on Saturday morning.

DropBox Picture Galley Located Here ...

Dropbox - File Deleted - Simplify your life

It was great seeing the owners again that attended last year, and it was great to meet all the new folks.

I will e-mail you all individually a list of names & e-mail addresses of the attendees in case you would like to stay in touch with each other.

For anyone interested, registration is open for the 3rd Annual Northern California Rally coming up in April 2015.

SONOMA, CALIFORNIA -- (April 24th – 26th, 2015)

3rd Annual Northern California FWC Customer Rally & Camp-out at Sugarloaf State Park Campground, In Kenwood (Near Sonoma, CA)

(this event is a camping weekend for anyone that owns a four wheel pop-up camper)

Cost is $ 99.00 per campsite for the weekend and covers all of the goodies (hat, t-shirtt, the campsite fee, breakfasts, and dinners).

If you would like to reserve your site, please call or e-mail Sonam Chand here at FWC

(800) 242-1442 or Sonam@fourwh.com

Happy Camping !

:)

I hope that bunny under mine didn't get sick. That little puddle was some gray water, cause I was showing someone how my tank worked. Probably liked the toothpaste flavor:>)

I made this slideshow to make it easier to build a gray water pipe:

Back
Top Bottom