Fall?

Yep winter it is. It's snowing here, but allot warmer than its been. Mark in case you have not found it yet after all the commutes to the basin, KTVU, channel 2 out of Reno has a real good weather map on its' web site. It is sort of neat to watch the storms head across California toward Susanville and then into Nevada on it-it has lot's of neat colors too. Just made a big pot of red beans and ham-hocks/bacon and a bowl of potato sal to both watch the snow come in with and await the end. Hopefully, I'll be able to walk down the hill later to my watering hole implement my " end of the world plan " !!! Keep you posted on the end and weather here.

Smoke

Yep winter it is. It's snowing here, but allot warmer than its been. Mark in case you have not found it yet after all the commutes to the basin, KTVU, channel 2 out of Reno has a real good weather map on its' web site. It is sort of neat to watch the storms head across California toward Susanville and then into Nevada on it-it has lot's of neat colors too. Just made a big pot of red beans and ham-hocks/bacon and a bowl of potato sal to both watch the snow come in with and await the end. Hopefully, I'll be able to walk down the hill later to my watering hole implement my " end of the world plan " !!! Keep you posted on the end and weather here.

Smoke

Smoke, you should have started a new "winter" thread for this winter-related post... don't make me Moderate you.
tongue.gif

Smoke, you should have started a new "winter" thread for this winter-related post... don't make me Moderate you.
tongue.gif

:LOL:
Opps, see Ski's End of the world and/or the good eats threads to continue!!
What do you do if it is three things that are going on?
Smoke

Back
Top Bottom