Favorite signs you've come across while wandering?

The worst mosquitos ...ever, bar none were at Rosevelt National Park in North Dakota.... it was a 6. When we arrived I told them 2 nights ...the park ranger said no way... you won't want to stay... he was right ...we were in a tent and set up I lost a quart. There were clouds of them and buffaloes walking around you... we were on a motorcycle. We set up and hopped on the bike to out run them, found a bluff and stayed there drinking beer until night. Everybody should experience that... makes everything else seem relatively ok.

I 2012 later in September we visited there for a night.Camped right along the river but didn't have any problems.
Maybe the time of year? Beautiful place.The bison were fun to watch as was a badger stalking a prairie dog while
being stalked by a coyote.
Frank

CR 667 along the East Fork of the San Juan River, SW Colorado.

Attachments

• road-damage - 1.jpg
    road-damage - 1.jpg
    393.3 KB · Views: 64
It was parked in a campground full of big trailers and fifth wheels; where the "men" talk, live, and breathe diesel. Mr. Sage, your saying is much clearer. I'd pass it on to the fellow but I don't expect to ever see him again.

Wandering Sagebrush said:
Said another way, “If it doesn’t have glow plugs…”

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
Thanks for the"translation".That went right over my head.
Frank

pvstoy said:
Got it... I was thinking a electric truck.

Diesel has a purpose in the work force.

Do you remember the little boy who pulled on his Mom's skirt and said, "When I grow up I want to play banjo!"

Mom looked down with loving eyes and said, "I'm sorry son, you can't do both."

ski3pin said:
Do you remember the little boy who pulled on his Mom's skirt and said, "When I grow up I want to play banjo!"

Mom looked down with loving eyes and said, "I'm sorry son, you can't do both."
Love it! There are so many topics that are analogous…

Back
Top Bottom