FWC Hawk value

Remote1

2014 Hawk, pretty well loaded with options. Is the price of these pretty arbitrary or is there a rule of thumb to go by? Any advice on determining value?

Whatever someone will pay....

Geographic location helps also it seems...

Honestly, put it up for what you want to get and see how it goes. If you get no responses, your are too high.. if you get tons, you might be too low...

Personally, when selling anything.. I start high unless I am desperate to unload it, or need the money quickly..

If I were looking to buy (i'm not) I'd probably be looking for sub $10k....might go quick at that. Might get $15k if it's in great shape and you find the right buyer. Who knows, they sell new for like $30k right? so maybe you can get $20k

Remote1 said:
2014 Hawk, pretty well loaded with options. Is the price of these pretty arbitrary or is there a rule of thumb to go by? Any advice on determining value?
Not sure where you are located but I have a buddy who is looking for one. He’s in Western Oregon.

I'm in East Dakota. My son said he wants the Hawk but we'll see what kind of 'discount' he thinks he should have.

Remote1 said:
Hello, I'm new to the site, but I'm looking for a used Hawk. I'm in NE Oregon, but willing to drive. How do we connect?
Thanks.

I was talking to my dealer the other day and he told me the factory had a huge back up and that used ones were really in demand because buyers didn't want to wait.

kwpetrocine said:
Hello, I'm new to the site, but I'm looking for a used Hawk. I'm in NE Oregon, but willing to drive. How do we connect?
Thanks.
I'm giving my son until Thanksgiving to figure out his finances before I put it on the market. Thanks to all for the responses and emails.

Back
Top Bottom