FWC owners village at OX-West?

Advmoto18

I made a similar post in the FWC section, but it got moved and is now buried and lost in another thread. So I started this thread in hopes of getting responses.

I will be attending my first OX-West next month. I attended the inaugural OX-East last October. It was quite an experience. Even more so watching all the folks/families having a great time in what I would call their Land Rover village. And I did notice a few non-Land Rover vehicles in the village, so it wasn't a completely exclusive community.

Since, FWC is a major sponsor, I was curious if there was a FWC owners village at OX-West? (Besides the FWC factory display).

Thanks.

Thx 100!

Found my initial post in your thread.

Still wondering. Wait til you see the Land Rover village. I can only imagine how big the LR village will be at OX-West given the turnout at OX-East! They weren't snobish or anything like that, just a bunch of folks driving similar make of vehicle, having a great time.

We will have a limited amount camping spaces available for Four Wheel Camper Owners at our booth in Flagstaff again this year.

I think we can get as many as 15 FWC's in our booth, but I have a feeling one of these years we are going to fill up and have to start a separate "FWC Camp" out in the dry lake bed area somewhere.

Our list of owners coming to Overland Expo West is almost full, but we might be able to squeeze a few more FWC's in our booth this year as needed for camping. :)

We need to have room in the display portion of our booth for one special truck. The marketing team from Toyota Corporate reached out to us this year and they want to display a brand new 2016 Toyota Tacoma in our both at the Overland Expo. Yee Haw! We are very honored that Toyota would consider Four Wheel Campers for such an event and we are more than excited to be teaming up with them for the weekend !

:)

Attachments

• P1010001.JPG
    P1010001.JPG
    196.3 KB · Views: 129
  • P1010005.JPG
    P1010005.JPG
    161.7 KB · Views: 117
Stan, please post pics of the 2016 Tacoma with the camper when you are back in Woodland. Thanks.

This is an email I received from Stan at FWC. As much as I'd like to hang with them in the shade and out of all the dust associated with Mormon Lake, I'll probably be out in the lake bed area with everybody else because once you're in the FWC camp like the email says you pretty much won't be able to leave and I will also have my M416 trailer and don't know if there is room enough.

Hello FWC Owners

I just wanted to send out a quick reminder to anyone that might be camping in our booth again this year at the Overland Expo West.

The event is coming up next weekend !! (May 15th – 17th, 2015).

Our booth is going to be really full of customers camping, so please come prepared to stay for the entire weekend.

ALL campers must be in our booth by Thursday night !

The event starts early in the morning on Friday and the show promotors won’t be allowing any vehicles to come & go, or drive on the road during the show.

Please be prepared to also stay until late Sunday afternoon, as the show promotors won’t allow our customers to come & go with their vehicles during the event.

Bring food, water, warm clothes, and any necessary camping items you need.

The show promoters do ask that you buy a daily entrance pass to attend the show, but if you are camping in our booth space, they should not be charging you a separate camping fee.

If you end up camping out in the field, they will probably have a small fee for camping out there.

They do have a small restaurant and convenience store if you need other items durning your stay.

Thanks so much for your understanding.

Hope to see you next week !

: )

We might have been mistaken about camping fees in our booth. Might be best to check with the show promoters and see what they say or come see us when you arrive. We might have goofed on what we were telling FWC owners. Our apologies. But that said, either way the event is worth every penny. The Hanson's spend an incredible about of time & money to put this event on and we want to promote the success of the event in any way we can.

:)

Back
Top Bottom