Happy Spring

Casa Escarlata Robles Too

C'est la vie
Site Team
Since we didn't have much of a winter here,lets enjoy spring time.
Everything here seems to be popping,flowers,birds in their nests sunny and warm temps.
So nice.
Frank

Attachments

• IMG_0738.jpg
    IMG_0738.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0742.jpg
    IMG_0742.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 125
Mother Nature has a sense of humor in Baltimore. First day of Spring this morning and still coming down

med_gallery_1903_888_21577.jpg

Frank, it's definitely going to be spring here in northern Oregon. The rain is predicted to be in the 60° range.

We did see trilliums blooming yesterday.

Wandering Sagebrush said:
Frank, it's definitely going to be spring here in northern Oregon. The rain is predicted to be in the 60° range.

We did see trilliums blooming yesterday.
Not having our place in the Sierra's anymore,I miss seeing the Trillium s
Steve post a picture.
Frank

After an unseasonable warm weekend, we are heading back to more normal March temps. Won't be seeing flowers here for quite a while yet. We will probably see some more snow before we see flowers.

Happy equinox, everyone. The apple trees down the mountain are starting to blossom, but so far at higher elevations, the flowers are biding their time.

Bah humbug! Had on cut-offs yesterday;today had to start of fire! All the dang plants are popping up and the trees blooming and making my nose run----typical first day of Spring, except for having no rain and the anteaters lost in the NCAA :eek: ! Well time to go WTWing :D !

Smoke

Hey there's some guy with a truck camper in Baltimore filming snow...lol Welcome to springtime here Bill :)

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
Not having our place in the Sierra's anymore,I miss seeing the Trillium s
Steve post a picture.
Frank
Sorry Frank, I didn't have a chance to get any images. We were at my daughter's, and West Linn has them popping up all over.

Well, we have officially given up on winter. The snow tires came off the Lady's Forester today. The table and chairs went out on the deck. The dogwoods down the hill from us are starting to bloom.................................

but we're still keeping 5 gallons of gas ready for the snowblower and the deck awning is not going up.

ski3pin said:
Well, we have officially given up on winter. The snow tires came off the Lady's Forester today. The table and chairs went out on the deck. The dogwoods down the hill from us are starting to bloom.................................

but we're still keeping 5 gallons of gas ready for the snowblower and the deck awning is not going up.
Ski maybe you have "jinxed" winter.Put the gas in the car,lower the deck awning..
Than maybe it will snow.
Enjoy the Dogwoods.
Frank

Snow and rain both predicted for us this week. Actually, we are in a moderate drought now (nothing like CA though) and need the moisture.

OMG -- It's graupeling in Bend!

Ordinarily it wouldn't be remarkable to have snow in April, but with the winter we've had (70+ in February) I'm a little shocked.

Hey-it snowed twice yesterday and it stuck the second time;bet a graupel or two was included. More tonight and Tuesday-wonder how much it will increase the 8% of our snow pack we have now!

Smoke

Sad spring.......................................see attached

Attachments

• April 2015 Amador Snow Survey.pdf
    50.4 KB · Views: 113
Just got a look at another District's snow survey for April 1st. No snow, zero, at their snow courses, first time in the history of the snow surveys.

On that note, had to go through chain control on the highway to get home this evening.

Smokecreek1 said:
Hey-it snowed twice yesterday and it stuck the second time;bet a graupel or two was included. More tonight and Tuesday-wonder how much it will increase the 8% of our snow pack we have now!

Smoke
Smoke, you're going to have to stop using fancy words. I hand to get into research mode for 'graupel'. :)

Back
Top Bottom