Head liner ideas

I have gutted my 2000 hawk and upgraded the roof insulation. I wanted thoughts for a head liner. I am planning on installing cargo nets for gear so thinking of something other than standard headliner but can handle condensation and not start to break down. Thoughts ideas?

My only piece of information that I can offer is if you go with a "fabric like material" it needs to be "flame retardant". I believe that is the correct terminology. You could call FWC or ATC (Jeff or Marty) and they will tell you the correct terminology.
I know this because I wanted a different headliner than what ATC offered and was told that by Jeff & Marty. I bought some marine headliner material very similar to what FWC uses.

I further believe that it is, if not a manufacturing legality of the RV industry, at least a common practice to be followed.

Alley-Kat said:
My only piece of information that I can offer is if you go with a "fabric like material" it needs to be "flame retardant". I believe that is the correct terminology. You could call FWC or ATC (Jeff or Marty) and they will tell you the correct terminology.
I know this because I wanted a different headliner than what ATC offered and was told that by Jeff & Marty. I bought some marine headliner material very similar to what FWC uses.

I further believe that it is, if not a manufacturing legality of the RV industry, at least a common practice to be followed.
Thanks for the info, I appreciate it!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Wander The West mobile app

Back
Top Bottom