I Am Very Happy To Announce!

chnlisle

Post Master
I am really excited to tell you all that I'm the new ALL TERRAIN CAMPERS dealer. I've been worked with Jeff and Marty on and off for several years so I know they're just the type of guys I want to be in business with. Those of you who have read my posts know I'm sold on their product and they're service. I currently have 3 campers on order. 2 are already sold. The third is a standard Bobcat Model with a furnace. But of course we can order any camper anyway you want. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have.

Congrats, are you based in Tucson as your avatar image would imply? I am moving back west to Phoenix....only about two hours to Tucson as I recall.

That's great- congrats. Now we just need a dealer in Denver with a service center. That would lock up the west!

That is great news... I am so happy to see those guys (you guys) expanding outside of Sacramento. I can't say enough good things about the guys at ATC. I am so happy that I decided to go with ATC....I would recommend them to anyone.

Good luck

Cort

Jay, Congrats and best of luck to you. Glad to hear this is your announcement. Your reply to Sunman the other day was vague and I was concerned there was a more serious motive behind your offer to sell your camper. May you live long and prosper. :D

Aaron, Brett Ski. Stew & of course my buddy Sunny,
Thank you all for your good wishes. I love this forum there is so much good will and friendship and it is much appreciated.

Craig, The website is coming very soon thanks for asking.

Imix, yes we are in Tucson and as highz said I think this is a great place for this type of business. The Southwest is such a great place for camping and those remote areas we all enjoy so much.

Cort,
You said it all. As mentioned before I have known these guys for several years and they have never disappointed. They're honest, reliable guys. They use what they make and they make a great product.

Thanks again everyone.

Yee Ha Jay ... Good news for sure. I told the three Amigos @ ATC that if they ever wanted to update their photo page I would send them Pics of my Couger that has traveled to some great spots over the years. PM me if I can help.

marc

Back
Top Bottom