I need to hear a good new joke

A little end of the world humor.

IMG_5183.jpeg

I thought about posting this as something serious but you guys would never fall for it. From an email I just received.

Hello,

A position is now open. Let me tell you more about this position, You will buy bitcoin and send it to a designated bitcoin wallet.
Do you have a Cash App account or can you open one? Is your cash app activated for bitcoin? The fund which you will use to buy the bitcoin will be sent to your bank account. You would be buying and selling up to $5000 bitcoin daily, your salary will be 5 percent of every Bitcoin sent to you then you use the rest to buy bitcoin, all fund will be paid for you are not spending a penny from your pocket, also Can you send me your mobile number so i could text you for more information.

Regards,
Thomas

Heard at supermarket check out.

Cashier. Paper or plastic?

Customer. Don't care. Leave it to the bagger.

Who says that baggers can't be choosers.

Paul

A mature married couple are shopping in their local supermarket. The husband picks up a case of beer and puts it in their cart. "what do you think your doing?" asks the wife. "They're on sale, only $10 for 24 cans" he replies.

"Put them back, we can't afford them" demands the wife, and they carry on shopping.

A few aisles farther on, the woman picks up a $20 jar of face cream and puts it in the basket.

"What do you think you're doing?" asks the husband.

"It's my face cream. It makes me look beautiful," replies the wife.

Her husband retorts: "So does 24 cans of beer and it's half the price."

Back
Top Bottom