I need to hear a good new joke

I recently spent $6,500 on a young registered Black Angus bull. I put him out with the herd but he just ate grass and wouldn't even look at a cow. I was beginning to think I had paid more for that bull than he was worth.

Anyhow, I had the Vet come and have a look at him. He said the bull was very healthy, but possibly just a little young, so he gave me some pills to feed him once per day.

The bull started to service the cows within two days, all my cows! He even broke through the fence and bred with all of my neighbor's cows! He's like a machine!

I don't know what was in the pills the Vet gave him ............ but they kind of taste like peppermint.

To my mind he's only up $10. It is true that he made $10 on both sales, but the second purchase cost him $10 more than he made on the first sale.

i can see the logic behind saying up $20, but I don't agree with it.

ntsqd said:
To my mind he's only up $10. It is true that he made $10 on both sales, but the second purchase cost him $10 more than he made on the first sale.

i can see the logic behind saying up $20, but I don't agree with it.
Total sale price - Total purchase price = the answer

After 28 years teaching ... and forced to change every 7 to a 'new and improved' ...I am thoroughly convinced ..all the new 'methodology' was to sell books to administrators.

buckland said:
After 28 years teaching ... and forced to change every 7 to a 'new and improved' ...I am thoroughly convinced ..all the new 'methodology' was to sell books to administrators.
You are correct about that.
Got to keep the book printers in business.
Frank

buckland said:
Julie (36 years, now retired) referred to it as the circle of reinvention......................

Back
Top Bottom