I'm back!

DirtyDog

Captain Leisure
Site Team
Hello everyone. I was captured by an evil corporation and held hostage in a small cube for years. I managed to escape and will be hitting the road this year for some extended trips. Looking forward to catching up with some old friends!

MarkBC said:
OMG! Let me be the first to welcome you back, DD! :)
You have a rig and all...?
No I'm going to be budget traveling this year so my setup will be pretty basic. I'll post about it when I get it together :)

Who are you and how did you get Fearless Leader's login credentials?
I had been assured that you were a figment of our moderators' imaginations.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your escape from the cube farm.

Paul

ps. Does this mean that the home page is going to change?

Always good to hear of someone escaping from the evil corporation! It's amazing how popular flat bed campers have become since your trail-blazing rig. Welcome back! Looking forward to hearing some trip reports.

Howdy DD! Great to see you back in the hunt.

I've been trying to hold up one end of talking "rocks in the head" since your last, but surely one with the Western mining and hands-on experiences you've had can do a far better job than I. Just please be gentle when you correct my broad-brush analysis and assumptions.

Foy

DirtyDog said:
Sorry I think that is beyond my capabilities. That page will forever be a monument to the ATC guys :)
Congrats on the escape from the prairie dog world of cubicles, I look forward to meeting you.

ATC can’t be beat! Marty, Jeff and team are fantastic

After seeing the first "Maze Runner" movie I can picture you daily trying to escape the confines of a small box called a work station. Been there done that, and no more!

Glad to see you around and perusing your freedom. Let us know if you need any help.

Back
Top Bottom