Maintenance on the 2013 ATC Bobcat

ski3pin

Belay On
Site Team
RV LIFE Pro
Julie and I pulled the camper off the truck yesterday morning and cleaned up both the truck and camper. We washed and waxed (ceramic coating stuff) the camper and then Julie put two coats of paint on the floor pack - we do this around every 3 years.

Benton-Hills-Sep-2022-039-copy.webp

Benton-Hills-Sep-2022-040-copy.webp

As she was busy with that task I detailed the truck - wash, wax, clean inside/outside of all windows, and restored the black trim.

Benton-Hills-Sep-2022-037-copy.webp

Today, after we detailed Julie's Subaru, we reinstalled the camper and it is ready to go.

Benton-Hills-Sep-2022-041-copy.webp

We're glad the choking smoke for the nearby Mosquito Fire cleared enough today so we could get back outside and finish the project.

I should note, that ceramic coating sure helps the layers of smashed bugs come off the front of the camper and truck easily.

Curious what paint you used on the floor pack.

I bought a gallon of Glidden's Premium Exterior in Seal Grey to do my 2018 Panther. Got one side done a few months ago and need to get it back off the truck so I can do the rest.

SkyP said:
Curious what paint you used on the floor pack.

I bought a gallon of Glidden's Premium Exterior in Seal Grey to do my 2018 Panther. Got one side done a few months ago and need to get it back off the truck so I can do the rest.
Yes, that's what we have. Marty gave us an empty can as a sample and we bought a gallon at Home Depot in Carson City, NV

Wandering Sagebrush said:
Kudos to the 3Pins, the rigs are lookin’ good!
Thanks Mr. Sage. It's nice to have an almost 10 year old camper and an almost 20 year old truck and they still look close to new - run and function pretty close to that too! :)

FYI- when I was prepping my 1999 Grandby for sale I used the Seal Grey to touch up its bottom, assuming they used the same grey with the two companies prior connection.

They do not! :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom